What's new

Glassblowing

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3864273102_5811729546.jpg

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 75-300
Light: Available light.

3864237680_fd2d19c4a4.jpg

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 28-105
Light: Available light.

3863920538_4aca8c7194.jpg

Camera: Canon 40D
Lens: 75-300
Light: Available light.

I took my camera to class.
 
Last edited:
Interesting views, and tack-sharp close-up. Cool! (I mean "hot", of course, as hot it was, hm?)
 
#1 is so so . #2 I like this one, I'm enjoying the lines and the light on the steel rod, it's just a good picture. # 3 is not interesting to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom