What's new

Glasses in a line

shutterfingers

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 24, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
At home one day, nothing much else to do, perfect day for shooting things indoors. I tried many combinations of glasses. Here is one which I picked to display as I liked the compositon, the dof, and the selective focus.

Here is the shooting information:

Shutter speed: 1/4000
f-stop: 5.6
ISO: 800
focal length: 300mm

Canon 400D
Tamron Telephoto AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD Macro Autofocus Lens

I did not use a tripod, hence even though the light was quite good, i used the higher ISO as I invariably end up with some shake when I use the zoom without a tripod.

Please let me know what you think of this photograph.

Thanks.


IMG_4421_for_iland.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom