What's new

Glock 30 Laser light.

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
2,322
Reaction score
770
Location
Akron Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_1445.webp
 
Looks good. Also never miss a chance to use a tripod, you can get the most out of your gear with the right techniques.
 
I think it would have been better without the multi-colored thing in the frame.
 
Nice! Very appealing colors.
 
The mufti colors thing was my computer screen and the blue was the curtains so I tried to blur everything out so you could not see the stuff in the background except fro the colors.

I used a vaporizer to make some vapor so the laser would show up. I took several shots before i got one where I liked how the laser looked. than I cranked up the saturation a bit and I think that mad it look even better.
 
a little smoke or fog will make them show up quite well but its hard to get a constant light stream from it unless the room is filled with smoke or fog.
 
Varidian C5L-R, seemed like the best quality that did not cost allot. they also have a green version but it was like twice as much. I mainly wanted the it for the light, the laser is just a bonus.

I don't really want to stink up the house lol, I don't think everyone that lives here would appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom