Gloomy Day At The Beach

Nightsblood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My foray into B+W
BWBridge.jpg

HaHa...Funny :guilty: Actually, it was quite nasty there. I wanted to experiment with the fog. There wasnt much color to start with.

Thx for the comment.

With the creepy hanging branch type thing going on it reminds me of one of those Deep South eerie mansion type scenes. In that case it would have been better with the person facing you. Even better if she was some Wednesday Addams looking little girl!

Nice bridge!! :O)

Not sure about the 2nd one...? I'm still learning, but...shouldn't the figure of the woman be just a smidge, umm....not so dark?? She kind of gets lost in shadows of the trees??? Dunno???

;O)

Very nice, I really like it.

First off, thanks for the comments, very appreciated. Secondly, the second shot was just kind of a snapshot. I have this image in my head of a scene and the subject kinda "walking away" without really the camera being a part of the shot process. Trying to catch that image of the subject being in their own world. I cant really explain it, or what Im looking to do. THe subjects my wife and she wore black that day to work. I thought it looked a little more spooky?...maybe, intriguing done in b+w? I dont really know how I would describe it. Certainly not a planned shot.

I usually choose photos for this forum by what they say to me. THat one says to me, "a lone woman contemplating life". Maybe. LOL

Oh, and By the way, she wasnt contemplating life...she was contemplating lunch.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back