What's new

Glowing

PropilotBW

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
2,016
Reaction score
692
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I didn't expect this result, but I kinda like it.
 

Attachments

  • $Filaments-5944.webp
    $Filaments-5944.webp
    384.3 KB · Views: 95
Someone was having fun.
 
The image has a glass in the center of some object that heats up with electric wires... and that is as far as my deductive reasoning can break it down. I can't fit a glass in my toaster. Maybe a toaster oven but I thought the wiring on those looked different.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom