What's new

Go Army!!!

JerseyJules

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
10
Location
The Armpit of America, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Army Strong!! Took this shot of my wife walking, just figured I would share..LOL

$7854921768_2cb7a02238_h.webp
 
Wait what? I am scrolling through my memory bank to figure out where I know your screen name from cause for some reason I thought you were the lady with the green jacket and now seeing this pic I am pretty sure that isn't so...

Your wife has a great ass by the way. Am I allowed to say that on here?

Dunno, off to settle this curiosity as to who I thought you were now...
 
Oh sm4him... I am so sorry. Such a dork. Still trying to learn names. My bad. :lol:
 
Full moons would be more appropriate for the Landscape and Cityscape gallery.
 
Really underexposed!
 
She has a nice backside.

I think your camera metered on the background instead of her butt
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom