What's new

God wants a hotdog

CC…..

toss this and try again.

Lots of grain/noise nothing in focus.Poor subject and composition.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
CC…..

toss this and try again.

Lots of grain/noise nothing in focus.Poor subject and composition.
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?
 
CC…..

toss this and try again.

Lots of grain/noise nothing in focus.Poor subject and composition.
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

do you have something against in focus subjects and proper exposure?
 
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

You asked I was honest, don't like it then don't post.

Honestly I would have not been able to tell if that was a hotdog or something else since its not in focus. It looks like a reddish orange blurry line. I guess if you are saying that the light Streaks are sent from the heavens above from God…ok but looking at this picture I do not get that.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

You asked I was honest, don't like it then don't post.

Honestly I would have not been able to tell if that was a hotdog or something else since its not in focus. It looks like a reddish orange blurry line. I guess if you are saying that the light Streaks are sent from the heavens above from God…ok but looking at this picture I do not get that.

okay. you got me. It isn't really a hotdog. I was wondering if anyone would catch that.
 
cc please

CC…..

toss this and try again.

Lots of grain/noise nothing in focus.Poor subject and composition.
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

:roll:

Why do people always do this?

"CC please"

[Insert CC]

"Okay, what I meant by 'CC' was, "Compliment Coat with sugar".

If you want CC... then don't post stupid defensive responses to what has been shared with you.

If you want people to fawn over poorly executed imagery, then state so, and don't ask for "CC".
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
cc please

CC…..

toss this and try again.

Lots of grain/noise nothing in focus.Poor subject and composition.
you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

:roll:

Why do people always do this?

"CC please"

[Insert CC]

"Okay, what I meant by 'CC' was, "Compliment Coat with sugar".

If you want CC... then don't post stupid defensive responses to what has been shared with you.

If you want people to fawn over poorly executed imagery, then state so, and don't ask for "CC".
okay. Thanks. Can you lie to me and fawn over the fake hotdog photo and tell me how great it is?
 
Why do I suspect this isn't really about C&C'ing this particular photo at all, but more about whether some photos get more "praise" simply because of who posts them. I could be way off base, but it just seems odd to me that this was posted so closely on the heels of a certain very "Americana" kind of photograph by someone else.

If I'm completely wrong, I apologize. And my C&C is that I get nothing from this photo. It's out of focus and seems to lack a subject.
 
It's not very interesting and the title doesn't help. Time to put this in the thumbs down pile.
 
cc please

you got something against God or choke on a hotdog when you were a kid or what?

:roll:

Why do people always do this?

"CC please"

[Insert CC]

"Okay, what I meant by 'CC' was, "Compliment Coat with sugar".

If you want CC... then don't post stupid defensive responses to what has been shared with you.

If you want people to fawn over poorly executed imagery, then state so, and don't ask for "CC".
okay. Thanks. Can you lie to me and fawn over the fake hotdog photo and tell me how great it is?

No.

Because I don't possess the ability to compliment poor work.

I can tell you what I tell musicians that I talk to after their crappy band gets done playing a terrible set, in order to avoid having to compliment their bad playing, when they ask me what I thought: "It looked like you [guys] were having fun [up there]!" :biglaugh: :lmao:
 
I can tell you what I tell musicians that I talk to after their crappy band gets done playing a terrible set, in order to avoid having to compliment their bad playing, when they ask me what I thought: "It looked like you [guys] were having fun [up there]!" :biglaugh: :lmao:

Somebody told me that last night...:grumpy:
 
I can tell you what I tell musicians that I talk to after their crappy band gets done playing a terrible set, in order to avoid having to compliment their bad playing, when they ask me what I thought: "It looked like you [guys] were having fun [up there]!" :biglaugh: :lmao:

Somebody told me that last night...:grumpy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Now THAT's just FUNNY, I don't care WHO you are!! :D
 
I thought the idea of the image was very amusing. It just needs a little work on the execution.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom