What's new

God wants a hotdog

I can tell you what I tell musicians that I talk to after their crappy band gets done playing a terrible set, in order to avoid having to compliment their bad playing, when they ask me what I thought: "It looked like you [guys] were having fun [up there]!" :biglaugh: :lmao:

Somebody told me that last night...:grumpy:

Well... now you know. :biglaugh:

I can tell you what I tell musicians that I talk to after their crappy band gets done playing a terrible set, in order to avoid having to compliment their bad playing, when they ask me what I thought: "It looked like you [guys] were having fun [up there]!" :biglaugh: :lmao:

Somebody told me that last night...:grumpy:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Now THAT's just FUNNY, I don't care WHO you are!! :D

:lmao:

I'm not even making that up though, haha. I seriously do that. I look for something to compliment that has nothing to do with what sucked.

I definitely believe in the "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" mantra... UNLESS they ask. Then it's no holds bar.

But in the case of musicians after a show... they don't REALLY want to know what you thought, unless it's "THAT WAS AMAZING!" But if it wasn't amazing... I refuse to tell them it was... so I compliment something I CAN... like... the fact that they had energy... or that they looked like they were having fun... or if the stuff they said in between songs was funny... anything except for the way they played. :lmao:
 
UNLESS... they're considering hiring me to shoot their photos... In that case, they're amazing every freakin' time, no matter how much they really suck :biglaugh:
 
I thought the idea of the image was very amusing. It just needs a little work on the execution.

oh the image sucks. total mistake I posted it as a joke. But I am fascinated by the light in it. i never had a photo where you could see the rays of light. i don't know how that happened. i mean it is blurry, sucks, but you can actually see the rays.
i wish i could reproduce that on a whim.
 
I thought the idea of the image was very amusing. It just needs a little work on the execution.

oh the image sucks. total mistake I posted it as a joke. But I am fascinated by the light in it. i never had a photo where you could see the rays of light. i don't know how that happened. i mean it is blurry, sucks, but you can actually see the rays.
i wish i could reproduce that on a whim.

Did you take it somewhere hazy, dusty, smoky, etc?

That'll happen a lot under those conditions.
 
Why do people always do this?

"CC please"

[Insert CC]

"Okay, what I meant by 'CC' was, "Compliment Coat with sugar".

If you want CC... then don't post stupid defensive responses to what has been shared with you.

If you want people to fawn over poorly executed imagery, then state so, and don't ask for "CC".

Ok, so from here on out when I post an image it should be FOPEI please? Ok.. great, that works for me. So, everyone on the same page now, so synergy dance!
 
I thought the idea of the image was very amusing. It just needs a little work on the execution.

oh the image sucks. total mistake I posted it as a joke. But I am fascinated by the light in it. i never had a photo where you could see the rays of light. i don't know how that happened. i mean it is blurry, sucks, but you can actually see the rays.
i wish i could reproduce that on a whim.

Did you take it somewhere hazy, dusty, smoky, etc?

That'll happen a lot under those conditions.
no. i was taking pictures of glass and mirrors and the light reflecting through a window. im guessing the red line might be from the shirt i was wearing i must have got caught in the reflection partially. Not really sure. Just playing with light trying to understand it better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom