Going Down

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
s.jpg

Thx for lookin :sexywink:

Thanks you all ... glad you like it. ;) I think it was better watching than snapping.

Sweeeeeet shot mako....love the simplicity of this compsition. Makes me want to start shooting sunsets again....in Florida! :D
What kind of processing have you done here...there's something about the glare from the sun...maybe just from jpeg compression?

JonK said:
Sweeeeeet shot mako....love the simplicity of this compsition. Makes me want to start shooting sunsets again....in Florida! :D
What kind of processing have you done here...there's something about the glare from the sun...maybe just from jpeg compression?

Thx JonK !

I did nothing to this at all, just a slight crop. Yes, I think it's a JPEG thing I guess? I took so many here and they all look the same. One day I'll start shooting RAW... 1 day. Thx again :)

Perfection...the border is killer. :thumbup: (Is that a sunrise? :lol: ) I didn't know the sun set on the East coast. ;)

Cesium 911 said:
Perfection...the border is killer. :thumbup: (Is that a sunrise? :lol: ) I didn't know the sun set on the East coast. ;)

i guess it depends on what side of the peninsula your on i guess:Joker:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back