What's new

Going to pick upples

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Few pictures I took from my apple picking trip.

AE1_3283_zps93e5e24d.jpg


AE1_3296_zps24f9695f.jpg


AE1_3297_zps5abfd896.jpg


AE1_3317_zpscdbd0f5a.jpg


AE1_3323_zps3cad5b00.jpg
 
I would be tempted to get closer to that red barn or whatever it is. Some possibilities there for a good pic. Your first picture is kinda nice.. but the centered horizon does not appeal to me. I would have risen it to upper third at least. And your "upples" look tasty ;) Probably just a bit too blueish.
 
They grow apples in Canada , what next. Nice shots, good brokage . Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom