Gold Nugget Stamen

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought these stamen heads looked like tiny gold nuggets (about a couple of mm across). Nice colour combo too imo.

(Canon 5Dsr, MP E-65, Yongnuo twin head flash with foal diffused head covers)
Stamen 1024-1- DENOISED-standard.jpg

I would love this but the nuggets don't appear sharp enough for the main point of interest and one is crowding the frame imo but I love the colors.

I would love this but the nuggets don't appear sharp enough for the main point of interest and one is crowding the frame imo but I love the colors.
Cheers. Yeah, I accept that. Only noticed the similarity when I got the pic up on the PC. Probably cropped in too much and lost a bit of detail.

curious if there might be some quality loss between your full size view and the forum jpeg display

curious if there might be some quality loss between your full size view and the forum jpeg display
There is definitely. I didn't want to use that as an excuse but I've noticed a rather conspicuious loss of IQ in uploads recently. Unfortunately, we can't upload the original size files due to Forum limits but there is for sure a degredation. Dunno if it's the Forum software or what. I've changed nothing at my end in how I save images on my PC.

It's an interesting shot if nothing else. Nice colors, Chappie!

Most reactions

Back