G gh.ankit TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Bhopal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #1 Place - Sanchi , INDIA !
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Someone seriously cropped the head and the knees - but fortunately it wasn't you! This photo makes me want to go round this now and take a view from its front... if it were an interactive photo, I would do that.
Someone seriously cropped the head and the knees - but fortunately it wasn't you! This photo makes me want to go round this now and take a view from its front... if it were an interactive photo, I would do that.
G gh.ankit TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location Bhopal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 @LaFoto : Hahah..you are always welcomed to INDIA !
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #4 Nice composition and exposure. However, I noticed two strange circles in the image, are you seeing these?
Nice composition and exposure. However, I noticed two strange circles in the image, are you seeing these?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #5 Superb shot :thumbsup:
lyonsroar TPF Noob! Joined Jul 7, 2010 Messages 1,255 Reaction score 99 Location Omaha, NE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #6 AverageJoe said: Nice composition and exposure. However, I noticed two strange circles in the image, are you seeing these? Click to expand... Yup I see 'em. About 10 O'clock and 1 o'clock. Weird.
AverageJoe said: Nice composition and exposure. However, I noticed two strange circles in the image, are you seeing these? Click to expand... Yup I see 'em. About 10 O'clock and 1 o'clock. Weird.