What's new

Golden Drops

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
goldendroplets.jpg
 
Very nice, but the holes in the leaf on the left are distracting.
 
Water drops are always fun.....watch the blown spots, they distract me from the subject.
Keep shooting!!
 
Thanks for all the comments and critiques. I don't find the imperfections in the leaf or the bright spots distracting at all.
 
Thanks for all the comments and critiques. I don't find the imperfections in the leaf or the bright spots distracting at all.

I like this image... a lot, but I agree it could use some clearing up. You state "NOT OK to edit", but may I have one-time permission to clean it up & post, just to show you what we mean?
 
Sure no problem. I could clean it up, but I'm kinda old school and I'm definitely not a perfectionist, there are times when I think natural imperfections add to a photo. I've already sold several prints of this shot.
 
Blown out spots aren't natural but if you like them, that's all that matters. :sexywink:
 
Sure no problem. I could clean it up, but I'm kinda old school and I'm definitely not a perfectionist, there are times when I think natural imperfections add to a photo. I've already sold several prints of this shot.

Thanks. I played with taking out some of the blown out areas, but I agree... I like it a little better with them in, but the holes & specs were definitely distracting (to me, at least).

goldendropletsedit.jpg
 
A great idea....hmm, now where did I put that macros lens....
 
i thought they were ok now i like the edited version
 
nice shot! I like the blown highlights, and think that they add to it. The edited version is definitely smoother.. I prefer it. Nicely done too!
 
I liked the original shot as it was. But after looking at the edited one I have to say the edited version is better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom