Golden Gate Bridge

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Crazy season is over so I get to shoot the fun stuff for the next few months. From yesterday's trip to the Marin side. CC welcome =).

8158301775_11b473b81c_b.jpg

Nice shot. I used to go there on Saturday nights (Marin Headlands) and line up with the dozens of other photographers when I lived in the area. It was a great way to spend the evening. Thanks for bringing back the memories. :thumbup:

Looks like a classic B&W image. Well done.

Thanks guys! I can't wait until I get the print...I did notice that it was slightly tilted clockwise had to fix it.

Tee- Yeah beautiful part of the bay on the Marin side, it's when I want to get away from the city it becomes the spot to go. Expensive as hell though...lol

Here's the colored version.

8158352488_1a9181a546_h.jpg

Sorry, but I am not 100% sold on the composition, and the horizon is a bit crooked. I do like your B&W treatment, though...

It's always nice to see someone else's photos taken from a spot that I know and have been to. You get a wonderful view of the bridge from Marin Headlands! And you had a clear day for your photography! Myself - having had ONE moment in a lifetime to go see that bridge with my own eyes - had to make do with very misty weather - the city in the background all lost in the fog. Ah well. Typical, too, right? (Just not for a January, or so I was told at the time).

Looks a lot like a shot I took from the same spot almost 30 years ago. I think I like your color version a little better. The b/w could use more contrast to give it a little more punch in my opinion. but still a good shot

Most reactions

Back