golden leaves

Red Clay Creeper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I haven't seen this coloration in leaves before fall
Goldenleif.jpg

Nikon coolpix 7900

Heya, Red Clay Creeper, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D
This is a wonderful photo, makes me wonder where your light source was, it looks like the like shines from BELOW, interesting. And these leaves are a wonderful, wonderful colour, no doubt ... they look very young, like in spring ... should you be on the southern hemisphere somewhere going through spring, nearing summer right now? While here all the trees have done their autumn strip and are now bare and devoid of any foliage?

LaFoto said:
Heya, Red Clay Creeper, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D
This is a wonderful photo, makes me wonder where your light source was, it looks like the like shines from BELOW, interesting. And these leaves are a wonderful, wonderful colour, no doubt ... they look very young, like in spring ... should you be on the southern hemisphere somewhere going through spring, nearing summer right now? While here all the trees have done their autumn strip and are now bare and devoid of any foliage?
thanks for the visit, I do need to fill out my bio, The light is the sun with no reflector, late afternoon and I'm in the northern hemishere(north carolina),the plant(tree of heaven)which is often cut off then puts out growth from ground and will appear new even in late summer. Thanks for the comments....D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back