kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Mar 9, 2007 #1 I took these last weekend. I have mixed feeling about them. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. 1. 2. 3.
I took these last weekend. I have mixed feeling about them. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. 1. 2. 3.
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 9, 2007 #2 I like #2.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2007 #3 2 is super! the other's aren't so super. I don't like that you cut off the poles in the other 2.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #4 ....and the winner is number 2!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #5 1&3 look the best to me. Probably 1 the most (although it looks slightly tilted). I like the abstract quality- kind of like a bit of a memory. The colors filling the shot are outstanding.
1&3 look the best to me. Probably 1 the most (although it looks slightly tilted). I like the abstract quality- kind of like a bit of a memory. The colors filling the shot are outstanding.
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #6 The last two are my favs., great colors and high contrast! I believe that a person would be a great addition to both of 'em. Thanks for posting.
The last two are my favs., great colors and high contrast! I believe that a person would be a great addition to both of 'em. Thanks for posting.
NavyJelly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Location The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #7 id like to see the top of the poles in 1 and 3 and then they would be brilliant. #2 is a lovely shot.
id like to see the top of the poles in 1 and 3 and then they would be brilliant. #2 is a lovely shot.
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Mar 10, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thank you guys for all feedbacks:hug::
R redls1bird TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #9 The first one could be used in a cingular ad... the last two are wonderful.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #10 I love the three of them, the second being my favourite.
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #11 I love them all but #2 is my fave
JamesD Between darkrooms Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 1,055 Reaction score 47 Location Living in Snapshot reality. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #12 I like the first and the last most. I might've played with cropping out the immediate foreground in the last, giving solid black bars, as it were, all the way across the photo. But then it would be my composition instead of yours. I like them, though, and I agree, the colors and contrast are great.
I like the first and the last most. I might've played with cropping out the immediate foreground in the last, giving solid black bars, as it were, all the way across the photo. But then it would be my composition instead of yours. I like them, though, and I agree, the colors and contrast are great.
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #13 There all super but I agree with the majority here and say number 2 as winner.
drgibson TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 217 Reaction score 0 Location Directly above the center of the Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 10, 2007 #14 #1 gets my vote, I like the color tones and the contrast of the dock poles.
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Mar 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #15 Thank you everybody.