What's new

Golden.....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was breathtaking when I first walk in.......


7985-opera12TPF.jpg
 
my god thats amazing nice colour :)
 
AWESOME- HOW BEAUTIFUL! Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.
 
Wow, that is just beautiful. Takes my breath away just to see a small picture.

My wife is from Krakow, Poland. Their opera house is modeled after the Paris Opera House, and it was amazing too. (not quite as nice, I'm sure) I love the old world European architecture. Especially churches. Got any good church shots?
 
Wow, that is just beautiful. Takes my breath away just to see a small picture.

My wife is from Krakow, Poland. Their opera house is modeled after the Paris Opera House, and it was amazing too. (not quite as nice, I'm sure) I love the old world European architecture. Especially churches. Got any good church shots?

Thanks......I'll have to look.......
 
How impressive!
You captured the interior architecture, its golden colour, its splendidness so well here! That ceiling alone :shock: and then all the chandeliers :shock: - very, very "wow-y"!!!!!
 
How impressive!
You captured the interior architecture, its golden colour, its splendidness so well here! That ceiling alone :shock: and then all the chandeliers :shock: - very, very "wow-y"!!!!!

And wow, thanks.......:wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom