Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
from the golf course

2393956449_7fc41b27fa_o.jpg

Nice
It would be nice if it was a little more into the swing so you could see more flex in the shaft. Also not really diggin the crop.

Is that dirt on your sensor?

hey, thanks for reply.

nah, I think i see the spot your talking about, its not dirt. its just something out of focus on the fairway, like a dirt clump or leaf or something.

I guess you could say not digging the lack of crop, cause I didnt crop the original, but maybe I could give it a try, like a vertical crop or something?

You should have shot vertical

I did a crop, adjusted the saturation on both the player and the backround, and cloned out those flaws in the grass.

Attachments

• $2393956449_7fc41b27fa_o.jpg
    $2393956449_7fc41b27fa_o.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 110
Its better but in my opinion I hate square crops. Try to keep the original ratio. It also looks a tad bit to orange now

hmm I agree that it needs to be cropped, but I like the original tone better, it has more contrast, particularly in the pants (the wrinkles shadows etc.)

When I get home, I'm going to try a more centered vertical crop, being in the center is not always bad.

Thanks for the ideas everyone, I love ending up with a better photo in the end :)

any other comments still welcome

is there a reason you chose not to include his legs and the ball?..even though i know what he's swinging at, id still like to see it...

no reason. I've got quite a few full frame pictures, I just liked this one the best. It focuses on the upper body strength, and not just all the mechanics of the swing. Of course if your not a golfer then all that stuff doesnt matter and you would rather see the whole thing.

I'll post a few more tonight when I get home (if i remember to)

thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back