What's new

Good deed for the day

Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,669
Reaction score
1,779
Location
talbot victoria australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Bob by Binga63, on Flickr
my friend Bob lost his eye when he was 29, he is now in his 70's, I once told him I could photoshop his eye back. He was curious but could get his head around the idea, he really wanted to see what he would look like without his patch, something he takes off only in the company of his wife. So I gave him his wish .... he was very happy with the result, even though it was a quick job..
 
Now you've done it ..
Once you find out how easy it can be to make someone happy, you never stop.

;)
 
What a great story!! Good for you and him!!
 
Incredible work--one of the best stories on this site.
 
yeah, this is incredible! good for you man!!
 
I thought you photoshopped the eyepatch on at first... and was momentarily confused as to why that was considered a good deed. And then I read the post.

Good on you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom