pony TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 210 Reaction score 8 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2010 #1 I got a new laptop and switched to Windows 7 and no longer have an EXIF viewer. Does it matter what plugin I use? Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks
I got a new laptop and switched to Windows 7 and no longer have an EXIF viewer. Does it matter what plugin I use? Anyone have a recommendation? Thanks
C clbd39 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 21, 2009 Messages 273 Reaction score 0 Location SE Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2010 #2 firefox + exif plugin?does that work for you? that's what i use or opanda
chammer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 640 Reaction score 5 Location Virginia Beach, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2010 #3 i use FxIF under firefox no matter the OS. works great.
bahandi TPF Noob! Joined May 2, 2008 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 20, 2010 #4 Google Chrome does extensions (plug ins) and has an exif reader. Not the best exif extension, but it does the job.
Google Chrome does extensions (plug ins) and has an exif reader. Not the best exif extension, but it does the job.
FattyMcJ TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 780 Reaction score 29 Location Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #5 chammer said: i use FxIF under firefox no matter the OS. works great. Click to expand... Thank you! I updated Firefox a day or two ago and EXIF Viewer wasn't compatible, FxIF works great :thumbup:
chammer said: i use FxIF under firefox no matter the OS. works great. Click to expand... Thank you! I updated Firefox a day or two ago and EXIF Viewer wasn't compatible, FxIF works great :thumbup:
pony TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2009 Messages 210 Reaction score 8 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 FattyMcJ said: chammer said: i use FxIF under firefox no matter the OS. works great. Click to expand... Thank you! I updated Firefox a day or two ago and EXIF Viewer wasn't compatible, FxIF works great :thumbup: Click to expand... Yep, thanks much!
FattyMcJ said: chammer said: i use FxIF under firefox no matter the OS. works great. Click to expand... Thank you! I updated Firefox a day or two ago and EXIF Viewer wasn't compatible, FxIF works great :thumbup: Click to expand... Yep, thanks much!
D dyyylan TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 #7 opanda is great as well if you're not looking at pictures in a browser
Overread21 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 21, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 Opera internet browser -- it has a built in EXIF reader without the need for plugins