What's new

Good find in the morning

Dany

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 13, 2011
Messages
343
Reaction score
698
Location
Paris
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A garage sale near Paris recently
It was 7:30 am and a cold sun was beginning to light up the exhibitors' stalls.
An elderly man was unpacking a plastic crate with some dusty items inside.
Seeing my interest, he said to me, "I don't sell individual items. I'm selling everything as a single lot”.
He then told me the price : 20 euros!
I don't know why, but I accepted immediately and left as a chicken thief.

The lot includes:
A Pentacon ZI (tower) with a beautiful 58 mm Biotar lens.
A Zeiss Super Ikonta (530:15) (6.5x11 cm format).
A Zeiss Donata (to be repaired).
A Kodak N°3 Folding Pocket model G.
A Kodak No2 Folding Cartridge Hawk Eye model B
Some accessories

Here attached are photos of some of the bought items aftercleaning and some repairing.
I love these beautiful finds made in the early morning during weekends.
 

Attachments

  • Eastman Kodak - N°2 folding cartridge Hawk eye Model B.webp
    Eastman Kodak - N°2 folding cartridge Hawk eye Model B.webp
    43 KB · Views: 44
  • Eastman Kodak - N°3 folding Pocket modèle G.webp
    Eastman Kodak - N°3 folding Pocket modèle G.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Pentacon - Pentacon ZI.webp
    Pentacon - Pentacon ZI.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Zeiss Ikon - Super Ikkonta (530 15).webp
    Zeiss Ikon - Super Ikkonta (530 15).webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 36
Super nice buys you got there Dany. Love the look of the Zeiss.
 
A garage sale near Paris recently
It was 7:30 am and a cold sun was beginning to light up the exhibitors' stalls.
An elderly man was unpacking a plastic crate with some dusty items inside.
Seeing my interest, he said to me, "I don't sell individual items. I'm selling everything as a single lot”.
He then told me the price : 20 euros!
I don't know why, but I accepted immediately and left as a chicken thief.

The lot includes:
A Pentacon ZI (tower) with a beautiful 58 mm Biotar lens.
A Zeiss Super Ikonta (530:15) (6.5x11 cm format).
A Zeiss Donata (to be repaired).
A Kodak N°3 Folding Pocket model G.
A Kodak No2 Folding Cartridge Hawk Eye model B
Some accessories

Here attached are photos of some of the bought items aftercleaning and some repairing.
I love these beautiful finds made in the early morning during weekends.
Thief, indeed! 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom