What's new

Good Morning From The Beach

I am jealous, its still cold here in Jersey. Nice composition and reflection!
 
Pretty, but the world is tipping to the right... :sexywink:
 
Pretty, but the world is tipping to the right... :sexywink:

No... the beach is listing to port.
smiley-sailing.gif
 
Pretty, but the world is tipping to the right... :sexywink:

Strange that you say that, because with the grid overlaid in Elements 9 it's straight as an arrow.

I dunno why, but I get the sensation that it's tipping to the right, haha. Maybe there's some sort of illusion happening then, but I couldn't tell you what's causing it. Maybe my brain is tilting to the right. Who knows. :lmao:
 
............Maybe there's some sort of illusion happening then, but I couldn't tell you what's causing it. Maybe my brain is tilting to the right. Who knows. :lmao:

smiley_martinibaby.gif

Nah, not yet. It's too early in the morning and I have an appointment to go to... afterwards maybe. :lmao:

Okay... Ricardo, you have "My photos are okay to edit" so I did... if you want me to take it down, just let me know.

But I pulled it into LR for two seconds and rotated it -0.15 (to the left/Counter Clockwise), because looking at the grid lines it looked like it *was* tipping eeeeeeeeeeever so slightly to the right. I also upped the exposure by 1 stop, because once I got it into LR I realized it looked like it was under exposed, and the histogram confirmed that.

5568323652_1a108f33bb_z.jpg
 
I did the same things e.rose did... rotate cc -0.17° and lightened it up. Also edited out the dust, removed flare along the edge of the water, the sun's reflection and to the bottom left of the sun.

5567597188_38c707662b_z.jpg
 
Wow! Nice work guys, thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom