What's new

Good Old Time

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
clock1.jpg

My only prob with this pic is the reflection in the glass and the light flare in the top. How can I get rid of that horrible light flare???
p.s. I cannot adjust the colors (and brightness/darkness) too much right now, I am without my CRT. So I am sorry if it kinda looks too off in those areas.
Please no editing, please only discribe what to do or else I will not learn. Thanks!
 
Looks like you use Gimp, not sure if it has a cloning tool that you can use, as there is no detail left in the flare bit. One alternative is to copy a small area and paste it over it, it can be fiddly though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom