Good online course

gayle23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I am fairy new to photography but I know my way about the basics though watching many youtube tutorials and practising taking photos of my toddler and her mates. I'm looking for a good online course as I am a full time mum I need something I can study mainly in the evenings. I recently did a course aimed at mums/dads by Rosie Parsons which was good for a total beginner I think but I'm really looking to do one that is more indepth. Any recommendations? Thanks

lynda.com and kelbyone both offer online tutorials with free 30 day trials then roughly a $25/month fee. I haven't used the Kelby but I did use lynda.com for tutorials on using Photoshop and they were good.

Ive read some of Kelbys books and watch his show " the grid" on youtube sometimes. Thinking about signing up when I have some spare time to KelbyOne.

Ive read some of Kelbys books and watch his show " the grid" on youtube sometimes. Thinking about signing up when I have some spare time to KelbyOne.
Thank you both, I actually stumbled across Kelby yesterday. He seems to know his stuff! Maybe worth a try, thanks

Most reactions

Back