Good price for photoshop

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anybody found a great shop (online) for photoshop CS6 64bit for windows vista I am trying to find a good price

Thanks

Jack M'crystal Photography

Hi all

Has anybody found a great shop (online) for photoshop CS6 64bit for windows vista I am trying to find a good price

Thanks

Jack M'crystal Photography

"Good price" and "Photoshop" cannot be used together in the same sentence. I love Photoshop, but if you ever find a "good price" be wary.

There are 2 versions of CS 6 - CS 6 ($699) and CS 6 Extended ($999). (Each includes both 32-bit and 64-bit)
$630 retail -Adobe Photoshop CS6

Are you upgrading from CS 5 or CS 5 Extended?
Upgrade pricing is $199 at Adobe.com
NAPP members get a ton of hardware/software discounts and other benefits including a 15% discount on most Adobe software (including upgrade pricing) when bought using the NAPP member Adobe link.
CS 6 for NAPP members is then $594.15 and upgrading is $169.15.
NAPP membership is $99 a year. Photoshop User | Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP

Adobe's Cloud, 1 year subscription price for just CS 6 is $20 a month.

Check to see if you qualify for Student/Teacher pricing - http://www.adobe.com/products/catal...sl_education_sl_alledu.edu.html?showEduReq=no

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Unless you're in school or have a kid in school, you'll never get a good price.

Similar professional grade software, like Autodesk's AutoCAD or Dassault's SolidWorks costs quite a bit more than what Adobe charges for Photoshop CS 6.

So by comparison, even at full retail the price of CS 6 is a relatively good deal.
By current Adobe pricing policy you only need pay retail once, because you then qualify for upgrade pricing.

Last edited:
There are 2 versions of CS 6 - CS 6 ($699) and CS 6 Extended ($999). (Each includes both 32-bit and 64-bit)
$630 retail -Adobe Photoshop CS6

Are you upgrading from CS 5 or CS 5 Extended?
Upgrade pricing is $199 at Adobe.com
NAPP members get a ton of hardware/software discounts and other benefits including a 15% discount on most Adobe software (including upgrade pricing) when bought using the NAPP member Adobe link.
CS 6 for NAPP members is then $594.15 and upgrading is $169.15.
NAPP membership is $99 a year. Photoshop User | Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP

Adobe's Cloud, 1 year subscription price for just CS 6 is $20 a month.

Check to see if you qualify for Student/Teacher pricing - Products

I have the Creative Cloud subscription and highly recommend it for those that do not have Big $$ to hand out all at once or do not know if the want to keep it.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back