What's new

Good sites for on camera flash.

Weaving Wax

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Location
U.S.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Are there any good sites for beginners to learn about flash? Not off camera flash, but using an external flash on your camera. I shoot Canon by the way....
 
Thanks! Looks good.
 
I'm going with Shutter by saying Planetneil.com. I learned more there than from anywhere else. Good luck!
 
I'm going with Shutter by saying Planetneil.com. I learned more there than from anywhere else. Good luck!

I TOTALLY agree. Planet Neil is great! I learned so much from that guy too! Actually, it probably wouldn't hurt to go back and review it again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom