Good Stock Photo Websites - Green Flag

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really need to find a green flag, like an auto racing green flag, for a website I am building for my auto racing pictures.

I checked iStockPhoto and only found one, and it's cheesy... all the flags are checkered. Dad gum hard drive that went out...I took a picture that is perfect for what I need, but it's gone now, and I can't wait til next race season.

Does anybody know of good stock photo websites out there?

Have you tried using a shot of another flag and changing it to green?

Have you tried using a shot of another flag and changing it to green?

Good idea...but I can't seem to find somebody waving a flag other than checkered. I'll keep searching, cause a color change would be pretty simple.

Good idea...but I can't seem to find somebody waving a flag other than checkered. I'll keep searching, cause a color change would be pretty simple.

Did you try Google Image Search?

what you pointed out were a couple of excellent green flag pictures, that were better than anything I'd seen before. Unfortunately, nothing I can take and use as a header for one of my websites (due to rights issues) but that's ok.

I am trying to figure out a new website domain for this season's auto racing photos. I was going to do GreenFlagPics.com, but that wore off, and now my thoughts are TurnLeftPics.com or MORacePics.com

Leaning towards MORacePics.com, but TurnLeftPics.com sounds more clever...

you could search for a green flag photo on flikr and then message the user and maybe come to an agreement so you can use it..

think turnleftpics.com sounds better :D

you could search for a green flag photo on flikr and then message the user and maybe come to an agreement so you can use it..

think turnleftpics.com sounds better :D

:thumbup:

TLP is the one I went with. my wife got a huge grin when I said that idea, and that's the kind of reaction I'd like people to get... so they remember it. On the creativity side, TLP is better too.

Most reactions

Back