Good video editing software?

I am having a terrible day with Pinnacle Studio 19. It is "importing" all my clips on a 1T storage. What is "importing"? I don't know. It better not be making a bunch of new files somewhere. If it's just cataloguing that's not too bad, but it is a waste of time. All I wanted to do was to splice a couple of short clips into a 5 min. clip. It's already well past 25 min and I'm still waiting for the program to come back to me. A complete waste of my time.
You should try Clipify, it's way simpler than what you're describing and you can cut out parts of the video easily:
How to Cut Out Parts of a Video - 8 Best Ways in 2023

I've been using Movavi for almost a year and it's pretty solid for video editing. It's got a range of features like basic cutting, transitions, and effects, which are quite user-friendly. It's straightforward to pick up, even for beginners, and they offer a trial period if you're looking to test it out first. For more detailed insights, especially if you're considering alternatives to Final Cut Pro on Windows, you might find this link helpful: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/final-cut-pro-windows-alternatives.html.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Davinci Resolve. There's a very robust free version and it's far more stable than Premier. Also Resolve is the industry standard for professional color grading - so you can do it all in one program. It's not hard to learn and there are lots of tutorials out there.

-jon
jonkarr.com

I'm little bit worried, lol

I eventually went from free version of DaVinci Resolve, to studio version. And I love it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back