What's new

Good Vs Evil

adoho

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
tammydock.jpg
 
Amazin lighting, you can just see the storm rolling in. The person is a great addition, as i think it gives the composition more balance.
 
nice, but would be nicer if the dark clouds had more detail.

By the way, I do not get the "Good vs Evil" at all though ;)
 
ok, maybe i just missed he dark cloud - evil connection .. i like dark clouds too much ;)
 
I like this !

the coulds maybe a little darker or more texture in it .. but still very nice !
 
The clear, sunny sky on the left. The dark, forboding storm clouds on the right. Good vs Evil \m/

Yeah pretty much. But the shadows creeping in on the girl getting her trapped.


I'll see what I can do with the clouds. I didn't make an edited version for print for some reason, so I'll have to do it over anyway.
 
Impressive. The composition is very good, and the photographed reason is very attractive.
Greetings from Spain.
 
Lovely shot, I really like it =)
 
I really like it too.

As for good vs. evil, I think good is the hotty & evil is the cloud.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom