Goodbye, DX

Angle of view- field of view.

On a DX a 50mm has the same Field of View as a 75mm lens on a FF camera.

A FF camera also has the benefit of having a shallower depth of field for equal fields of view. iow to get basically the same FoV as a 50mm on a FF you'd need a 35mm lens on a DX. You can compare on google from here.

Or you can click here.

Sparky and others. Buy.com is having 20 % Rebate on the D600. That amounts to a rebate of 320,00, use to buy a lens or whatever in 2 weeks. No gimmicks, got my D600 shipped from Cameta camera. Spent my coupon for a fair priced lens, which came from Adorama, vea Buy.com

Sale ends at Midnight tonight. But they do this almost weekly

Im leaning toward a factory refurbished direct front Nikon ..... 1599.

1599.00 At Buy.con shipped from Cameta referb, done at Nikon. 320.00 spendable rebate. puts the actual cost for a factory referb to 1280.00 Just saying

1599.00 At Buy.con shipped from Cameta referb, done at Nikon. 320.00 spendable rebate. puts the actual cost for a factory referb to 1280.00 Just saying

Link?
Rakuten.com - Nikon D600 24.3 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) - Black - 3.2" LCD - 6016 x 4016 Image - 1920 x 1080 Video - HDMI - PictBridge - HD Movie Mode

I'm not seeing where it says it's a Nikon refurb.

Pick the Cameta referb, they are all from Nikon factory. Look on Cameta website. Mine came in the Nikon referb box. with all the stuff. hood . new bag ect. It came in a Nikon grey box.. you be the Judge.. Bonnie had 340 something clicks on her's same place

http://www.cameta.com/nikon-refurbished.cfm

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Now to convince my wife I need a new camera.

Oh, and does it just say when it has the speacial so I know what to watch for? Never used buy.com before.

Oh, and does it just say when it has the speacial so I know what to watch for? Never used buy.com before.

They usually have a banner on the home page. Most times the sale last a day, but comes back a lot. later Ed

Okay, so just to be clear. Looking today they have 15% back on camera for super points. That's what I'm looking for, but wait for 20%?

Okay, so just to be clear. Looking today they have 15% back on camera for super points. That's what I'm looking for, but wait for 20%?
Seems like the 20% has been showing up once a month or so.

Most reactions

Back