What's new

Goose!

gravy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I shot these yesterday near my girlfriends folks place...

any comments would be appreciated!

1.
565896253_01caae4db9.jpg


2.
565896565_9134e70bb3.jpg


then the lil' guy decided to fly away!

3.
565897919_def55a421e.jpg


4.
565898095_abd8f34cd3.jpg


5.
565515346_dbf55991f9.jpg


6.
565898531_5702a899a0.jpg


8.
565515870_c47393d04f.jpg


here's a link to the set, where you can view the full size images.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shoutgravy/sets/72157600392619627/
 
nice Goose shots :) I like the lighting and texture of the feathers on the first shot, but its a little bit dark. I also like the old, almost rusty, feel the last three give from shooting through the dry grass.
 
I like the lighting on number 1, but feel an alternative angle would have been better (get lower) this is the angle that everyone sees. Nice shots
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom