Gorgeous Senior Girl

Nice work. The one I absolutely hate is this one. But I like almost everything else hahaah. I dont like it because of the outfit and the pose.

7257430578_7902e3f7ac_z.jpg

Nice work. The one I absolutely hate is this one. But I like almost everything else hahaah. I dont like it because of the outfit and the pose.

7257430578_7902e3f7ac_z.jpg

As an associate said . . . "kinda looks like she's pooping a basketball" Yeah, this one is getting cut from the gallery! :lol:

Excellent shoot! Some of these would look incredible if converted to black and white.

Smile definitely works better... esp for her as she has a somewhat unique lip shape.

It looks like you airbrushed her, and for my taste (and yes... taste... totally a subjective matter here) I think you went too smooth. I personally like to have a LITTLE bit of the various flaws that make us unique come through, otherwise I feel people are too mannequinnish.

I know it wasn't so much about her, and if she doesn't marry that guy (unless he's a brother), someday she may hate the picture, but of all of them I REALLY liked everything about 8. For me this was hands-down the nicest image.

Excellent shoot! Some of these would look incredible if converted to black and white.

Thank you! I'll have to play with some of the more dramatic ones in bw. There's enough contrast that I think there could be some great conversion options!

It looks like you airbrushed her, and for my taste (and yes... taste... totally a subjective matter here) I think you went too smooth. I personally like to have a LITTLE bit of the various flaws that make us unique come through, otherwise I feel people are too mannequinnish.

I know it wasn't so much about her, and if she doesn't marry that guy (unless he's a brother), someday she may hate the picture, but of all of them I REALLY liked everything about 8. For me this was hands-down the nicest image.

Thanks! I run portraiture on a separate layer, and mask out eyes, lips, nose, hair etc. then I usually bump it down to about 50% so that pores are still visible, freckles, things like that. The more dramatic ones like the first I usually push it a little more extreme. If you look at the full res, you'll notice that you can see all that. I must say, though, she did have almost flawless skin!

Very well done. They all look technically incredible. Lighting is fantastic, focus is spot-on, etc, etc. But, the one thing I would have done differently is to have her sitting on the bike differently. Legs straddling the bike in her solo shot just isn't flattering. It's not very traditional, but I would have had her sit with both legs on one side and at least see how it looked. Like you would see the debutantes riding their horses. Both legs on one side. ;)

Mark

But, the one thing I would have done differently is to have her sitting on the bike differently. Legs straddling the bike in her solo shot just isn't flattering. It's not very traditional, but I would have had her sit with both legs on one side and at least see how it looked. Like you would see the debutantes riding their horses. Both legs on one side. ;)

Mark

Ha! I completely disagree. :) I think her pose on the motorcycle is very flattering. She appears comfortably in-charge of the situation, as if she owns the bike and takes pride in showing it off. It's probably my favourite shot of the set!

I dont really like the bike being a prop except for the shot with her and her male friend. I always associate motorcycles with bikini chicks and low brow photography. Im sure it had some meaning to her but just my thoughts. Yeah the letter jacket shot was not nice. She looks huge. For the record letter jackets never look good on anyone. I always thought I looked dorky in mine so I would never wear it.

I adore your portrait and processing style. It's so clear and smooth, and the colors are so vivid. She's a pretty girl, but she does look a lot older in the unsmiling photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back