[gorio] - Another Waterfalls Shot

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
its been a while since i last posted here. been busy lately, cheers!:)

Casaroro falls is hidden deep inside the province of Valencia. Going there you have to rent a van (pho600-1000/ 20$) or drive from Dumaguete City roughly around 12km away. There’s only so much road going to Casaroro falls then you have to walk/hike for another 20-30min to reach the entrance. There’s a fee worth 10bucks, just a small amount to help the local government preserve and maintain the surroundings.

The 350 STEPS traversing down Casaroro constitutes of lush greens, cool breeze and sound of birds echoing! This must be one of the tallest and awesome falls I’ve been too. I almost forgot about Hagimit haha. It’s so clean and the rock formations are just great! Now, The PAIN starts at 200 steps going up!

ISO 50 l 17mm l f11 l 8" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SEl 5DMK2 l 17-40L

4310386081_32e845fbcd_o.jpg

I like the pic a lot! I would like to see the waterfall have more movement, it seems like one drop. Most favorite part of the pic is the bottom rock. What lens were you shooting with?

Beautiful picture gregie27, but as mentioned above the waterfall is blown out unfortunately, other than that the photo is gorgeous.

I like the pic a lot! I would like to see the waterfall have more movement, it seems like one drop. Most favorite part of the pic is the bottom rock. What lens were you shooting with?

yes that's why I'm dumbstruck with this falls because of its one long drop.:thumbup: the sheer force it creates just lovely!

I like the image. Looks like a very peaceful place. Also love the color of the water.

Beautiful picture gregie27, but as mentioned above the waterfall is blown out unfortunately, other than that the photo is gorgeous.

thanks mersad and al! cheers!

Most reactions

Back