[GORIO] - CASARORO MILKYWAY

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Casaroro falls is hidden deep inside the province of Valencia. Going there you have to rent a van (pho600-1000/ 20$) or drive from Dumaguete City roughly around 12km away. There’s only so much road going to Casaroro falls then you have to walk/hike for another 20-30min to reach the entrance. There’s a fee worth 10bucks, just a small amount to help the local government preserve and maintain the surroundings.

The 350 STEPS traversing down Casaroro constitutes of lush greens, cool breeze and sound of birds echoing! This must be one of the tallest and awesome falls I’ve been too. I almost forgot about Hagimit haha. It’s so clean and the rock formations are just great! Now, The PAIN starts at 200 steps going up!

ISO 640 l 17mm l f11 l .5" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L

4153236802_fea54c9a51_o.jpg

Mabuhay Pilipinas! Thank you for looking.:)

Very nice shot. Looks like a very beautifull place. Dont know if I would want to climb the stairs to get back up though.

Well worth the effort, nice work :thumbup:

Very nice shot. Looks like a very beautifull place. Dont know if I would want to climb the stairs to get back up though.

hi jmf, yeah i stopped a lot of times to catch my breath :lmao: thanks wescobts and jmf for dropping by.;)

I love the second shot. Honestly, that leaf on the rock, to me, makes the image. It has so much character.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back