[GORIO] - REMNANTS

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These wooden planks are remnants of what used to be a barge before it got washed away and withered by a storm. :D

ISO 100 l 17mm l f16 l 1/3" l CPL l .9 NDGRAD SE l 5DMK2 l 17-40L
3784414866_fc29d75346_b.jpg

Thanks for looking, :D

its a cool shot, I like the motion on the water that you captured,,it appears to me though, that those pilons are driven or sunken into the land almost like a dock and not the remnants of a barge ???

its a cool shot, I like the motion on the water that you captured,,it appears to me though, that those pilons are driven or sunken into the land almost like a dock and not the remnants of a barge ???

hi harris, thanks for the comments. id like to correct also my first post. that its not a barge but remnants of pier before. yup your correct on this one.;)

Beautiful, as always :thumbup:

thanks al, cheers!:thumbup:

cool pic, i like the effect created on the water. Is that purely just post-photo editing, or something to do with a longer exposure?

cool pic, i like the effect created on the water. Is that purely just post-photo editing, or something to do with a longer exposure?

hi 1 pic! thanks for dropping by, the effect on the water is achieved by exposure setting at 1/3". In my experience its better to capture it using the click of the camera than a click on the mouse. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back