Gosh It's Been a While! A Few For CC

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It has been months since I have had time to shoot. But recently I found more time to be able to take photos again (aka I dumped my girlfriend haha) It's been a while so I'm not expecting them to be amazing but please let me know what you think!

2zq7mo0.jpg

177sib.jpg

v2xxlx.jpg

adcjyp.jpg

2mhiiwo.jpg

34pc394.jpg

2eape1w.jpg

and my ugly mug haha
32zm6bq.jpg

sorry for posting a lot of photos!

Maybe we just have different taste in art, but #3 is the only one here that really catches my eye.. Love the light bokeh and the DOF.. plus I'm in love with good old B&W..
I mean some nice, artistic work that'll catch the right eyes.

i can respect that. thanks for the input!

There is just something about #3 that i love... the mystery that lurks beyond the dark , brick walkway... and #7, the colors and composition are absolutely beautiful! Great shots! Welcome back! ( sorry about the ball and chain..lol)

Some decent stuff here but the one that grabs me is #3. I think it is good but could be much better with a different composition. I like the lamp but think it should be off-center. I also think the path should be angled rather than straight on. A simple turn of the camera to the left would move the lamp right and have the path going bottom-left to upper-right which I think would be an improvement.

thanks guys! its good to be back. thanks for the input. If I go back into town at night (it was 3 am and i was bored) i will deff try another angle. I am thinking about getting a new camera to kind of rekindle things haha

Ha! Welcome back - it has been a while. I like the set of pics, especially #2. Cool reflections, tape on the glass, blurry stairs leading to: ? - sweet image.

thanks! the bottom of the window was cracked and looked awesome but i only had my 35mm on me and there were too many distractions if i stepped back.

Most reactions

Back