Got a light?

Richard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raeelle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some photos I took for my class, it is an open assignment this week. I went to an abandoned building close to my house, to see what I could find. Let me know what you think?

NikonD40-10748.jpg

NikonD40-10731.jpg

NikonD40-10835.jpg

NikonD40-10842.jpg

I really like the composition and texture of the lightsocket and ceiling in the 1st shot! I like the 2nd as well, but the 3rd and 4th dont do anything for me.

The first shot has nice shapes and textures.

Dani

Your first shot is my favorite of the bunch.
Maybe it is just me, but your border and watermark are just too big for me; the font of your watermark is competing with and sometimes overpowering your images. It was hard for me to concentrate on your second, third and fourth image due to the extra large letter causing confusion with the lines from your photos.
Just my opinion.

Maybe it is just me, but your border and watermark are just too big for me; the font of your watermark is competing with and sometimes overpowering your images. It was hard for me to concentrate on your second, third and fourth image due to the extra large letter causing confusion with the lines from your photos.
Just my opinion.

I agree with you! I was fooling around with actions and making a copyright brush, plus how to batch automate. I got a little carried away.:oops: I am going to adjust the frame size and I will never make my watermark that big again, very ugly IMO.

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Most reactions

Back