Got a new toy and having trouble

wasabeeguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I recently bought a Sony a350 and i so far love it besides fo one thing... And thats a green tinge. I'm an intermediate photographer and this problem won't leave me alone. So if you can try to help that would be awsome. :hug::

Can you pls post an example image? My first guess is that you have a white-balance issue. Is this the same under all conditions (ie Indoors, outdoors, bright light, dim light, with all lenses)?

Can you pls post an example image? My first guess is that you have a white-balance issue. Is this the same under all conditions (ie Indoors, outdoors, bright light, dim light, with all lenses)?

Nvm I got it under control

Could you perhaps enlighten us as to the solution, so that if anyone else experiences this, they can have the benefit of your experience?

Could you perhaps enlighten us as to the solution, so that if anyone else experiences this, they can have the benefit of your experience?

I was looking at the screen at such an angle that the black areas looked green and then i looked at it on the computer and it was fine

Most reactions

Back