Photos OK to edit
IMG_5956.jpg

2x 72mm Sunpak filters, Circular Polarizer and a UV to protect my Tamron

IMG_5958.jpg

eBay BG-3N for my Rebel, so far very impressed. :thumbup:

IMG_5960.jpg

What I shoot now.

DSCF1116.jpg

With the vertical grip I can double my shoot time and fill up a 4gb in RAW before I run out of juice. The 16gb will last 1000 shots before I have to change the pack, and it comes with a 6x AA pack that I use rechargeable NiMH's. I feel like I'm reloading a Kel-Tec 9mm.

The only way this could be any more of an awesome travel rig is if it was made of carbon fiber and had a 28-300L dangling off the business end.

I have the XTi aswell, and the grip, isnt it the BG-E3 not the "BG-3N"?

it is the 3E, I confuse it with the E2N all the time.

omg, on 2 batteries you can only shoot around 4 gig raw?
i did an entire wedding (1300 shot) and the batteries in my d90 where still going strong....

omg, on 2 batteries you can only shoot around 4 gig raw?
i did an entire wedding (1300 shot) and the batteries in my d90 where still going strong....

the 16 gb will have about 1000 shots RAW on it.....of course I walk around with it on ALL the time, and I've noticed a decrease in battery life with the new Tamron. It seems to use a little more juice than my kit lenses did.

One of the other benefits of the grip, is the way you will handle the camera. It is very comfortable to use both hands. When I am shooting my primes, I can get great steady shots the way I hold the camera.
Good luck and have some fun with it.

Most reactions

Back