N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Jan 15, 2006 #1 Saw this cutie while having dinner with my wife earlier (yeah she thinks I'm mad) ...
Holly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2005 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #2 Very cute!!
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #3 Ironically, it's in a Tiger mug Cool shots!
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Jan 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Holly & Matty. Matty, yeah ... it was Tiger beer which I was drinking ... Cats & Tigers go well eh?
Thanks Holly & Matty. Matty, yeah ... it was Tiger beer which I was drinking ... Cats & Tigers go well eh?
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 15, 2006 #5 very cute
allyharp TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, UK Jan 15, 2006 #6 The tiger glass adds so much to it! I think it's great.
Luciano TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2004 Messages 111 Reaction score 5 Location Chelmsford, UK Jan 15, 2006 #7 I like what you;ve done with the colors... sharpnening, posterization or whatever it is, great !
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 15, 2006 #8 I love the photos as a series. Especially anchored for me by the second one with the cat just staring at the glass.
I love the photos as a series. Especially anchored for me by the second one with the cat just staring at the glass.
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Jan 15, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Thanks, everyone
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Jan 15, 2006 #10 Cool shots, I like the post-processing
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #11 darin3200 said: Cool shots, I like the post-processing Click to expand... my thought exactly...the processing really makes these stand out
darin3200 said: Cool shots, I like the post-processing Click to expand... my thought exactly...the processing really makes these stand out
N ndroo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2005 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Singapore Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 darin & jonk, thanks a lot