What's new

Got change? Two photos

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
454
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first try using close macro... used orange constucton paper over lights to achieve the colors... Canon A630 PnS, critique please...

Thanks for looking

change1.jpg

change2.jpg
 
I like these! I think i like the second one the best for some reason. Very creative idea with the paper over the lights, gave it a good effect IMO. The only thing that bugs me is in the first picture there is a little hair or something to the right on the top coin. Once i noticed it, it became distracting
 
I like these! I think i like the second one the best for some reason. Very creative idea with the paper over the lights, gave it a good effect IMO. The only thing that bugs me is in the first picture there is a little hair or something to the right on the top coin. Once i noticed it, it became distracting

I agree... I didn't see that little hair before taking the photo, and now its annoying. lame
 
haha the light makes me think of choc money. Yummy. I prefer the second shot.
 
haha the light makes me think of choc money. Yummy. I prefer the second shot.

Ha! your right... pirate coins they called them around my stomping grounds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom