Bear TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #1 Ok, today the Canon Rebel XTi (standard lense) came in the mail today. Heres my first attempts at DLSR pics, what do you think? Any suggestions? #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
Ok, today the Canon Rebel XTi (standard lense) came in the mail today. Heres my first attempts at DLSR pics, what do you think? Any suggestions? #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
geoffros TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 41 Reaction score 0 Jun 13, 2007 #2 nice work. have fun playing with the new toy
Elliott TPF Noob! Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location Sydney Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #3 :heart: the BBQ shot mate.
K KonicaKyle TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2006 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Location N. Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #4 wow, lovely first shots! number 1 is my favourite!
N Naicidrac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 19, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #5 Great shots!! I like the turbo snail shot. I have a 125 FOWLR tank, but I need to step it up to reef. Great first shots!
Great shots!! I like the turbo snail shot. I have a 125 FOWLR tank, but I need to step it up to reef. Great first shots!
Peniole TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 516 Reaction score 1 Location where to next? Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #6 BBQ shot really stands out, keep posting.
T theRossatron TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 118 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #7 All brilliant shots especially since their your first and with the kit lenses!
S sbranam TPF Noob! Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 52 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2007 #8 Very nice!! I LOVE the first one! Too cute!
lockwood81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 887 Reaction score 0 Location Daytona Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2007 #9 I am so hungry for a burger right now!!! Great shots. The cat is cool.