Got Ink?

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well some people love ink and some don't. I am definitely an ink lover. This is the biggest piece I have to date. 10 hours total freehand. I love it. Just thought I would share for the ink lovers.

Digging it! It looks beautiful, Dee. I bet that cost a pretty penny!

Thanks! Yah I could have bought a nice lens for that piece but its been in the works for the last couple years. I know that when I am 80 and all wrinkly it might look funny but then I figure the grandkids can play guess the shape with my back. Haha.

Nice :)

Is there a story behind it?

Well Dee, I tried to take a photo of my right arm (my inner forearm) which has my one and only tattoo on it to share. It's much harder than you'd think. :(

Well Dee, I tried to take a photo of my right arm (my inner forearm) which has my one and only tattoo on it to share. It's much harder than you'd think. :(
LOL, I tried that before too. Getting your arm far enough from the camera, and trying to look through the viewfinder just doesn't work. I think I ended up finding a book the same thickness of my arm and focusing on that (camera pointed down, book on a table). Swap book for arm, take picture.

I have a few, but only one picture. The picture isn't very good, so I'm not going to post it, lol. (It was a long exposure, and I moved a little.)

Wait - I do have one that came out OK, but I can't find it right now... I need new pictures anyway... And color ones too, lol. (WTF - my spell checker keeps getting switched to Australian English ... it was giving me red squiggly lines under 'color'...)

Pretty classy tats there, with the peacock feathers and the owl!!

Haha well i'm mostly a girly girl you know so it had to be pretty and not too cartoony, I have a bunch of other ones but that's my biggest and most favorite right now.

love it.

amd i'm an ink lover myself.

27 to date.

forearms, biceps, back, neck, legs, foot, finger, and... ahh, nevermind... ;)

I don't have any ink, it's just not my thing, but I think that one is beautiful.

LOL, I tried that before too. Getting your arm far enough from the camera, and trying to look through the viewfinder just doesn't work.

It might not work but I bet it's funny as hell to watch someone try. :lol:

I love the coloring in the peacock feathers :)

I have four, three of them I got when I was 16... Ended up with the ultimate tramp stamp, a play boy bunny (WTF was I thinking!?!), a small cat face on my right butt cheek (again, WTF was I thinking..) and a little tiny female symbol in the middle of my lower stomach. The other one I got two years ago when I was 26 and it's a bow (ribbon) on my wrist.

Might as well be a bullseye.
(from the Wedding Crashers)

I love the coloring in the peacock feathers :)

I have four, three of them I got when I was 16... Ended up with the ultimate tramp stamp, a play boy bunny (WTF was I thinking!?!), a small cat face on my right butt cheek (again, WTF was I thinking..) and a little tiny female symbol in the middle of my lower stomach. The other one I got two years ago when I was 26 and it's a bow (ribbon) on my wrist.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back