Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing like the smell of Nitro Methane in the morning!

1 Top Fuel Dragster
dragsters-1.jpg

2 Top Fuel Funny Car
magrove-33.jpg

3 Top Fuel Drag
magrove-22.jpg

magrove-28.jpg

5 Top Fuel (John Force)
magrove-31.jpg

6 Funny car rear-end
magrove-40.jpg

7 Pro-Stock motorcycle (red light)
magrove-68.jpg

8 Top Fuel dragster
magrove-66.jpg

9 (early morning bracket racing)
magrove-47.jpg

10 (bracket racing)
magrove-46.jpg

Nice shots, Number four shows some of how much torque gets delivered to the drive wheels in those top fuel dragsters

Thanks. Those tires also expand to almost five feet high in a blink of an eye. Number four is a split second before the tire expanded fully,

Thanks. Those tires also expand to almost five feet high in a blink of an eye. Number four is a split second before the tire expanded fully,

Yeah, enough torque is delivered to those tires that the rim literally turns for a fraction of a second before the tire even begins to rotate.

I am in western New York now, but was down there in May for a week. Things change in 12 years! I do remember B&H pizza though.

Great shots, I go to the southern nationals down here in the south almost every year.

Small world, I lived in Lancaster for about 10 years and in fact my folks are still living up there.

Nice pans, what shutter speed did you use?

I love the drags, I always go to the one that's hosted here in so cal.

I go to many NHRA events and they are all great. The St. Louis event is my least favorite however with the U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis being by far the best. Recently I've gone to some AMA Prostar events (all motorcycle drags). These are great fun.

very nice photo´s looks like you had some fun at the track

Excellent snaps! Really colourful and vibrant, showing the sheer speed of these machines.

What shutter speeds?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back