Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday, I drove home with my windows partly down. I walked the dog without putting a coat on. I had the windows in my apartment open until fairly late into the evening.

....today there is snow on the ground and cars in the ditch.

:er:

I am not amused, Mother Nature. I am not amused.

Yesterday, I drove home with my windows partly down.
If you could walk the dog without a coat, the windows should have been entirely down. :D

I drive with the windows partway down at 20 F :D

I could have gone swimming one day in January (80F). The following day we had 18 inches of snow.

I'm up by Crystal Lake and feel the same way you do. After yesterday and I heard on the radio today that there was a chance of flurries I about lost my temper on the way to work this AM.

But, this is what a Chicago winter should be like. We've just gotten lucky the several years.

My Resume's have all been sent south west for the last few weeks. Relocation is sounding better and better every year (for photography, quality of life and work).

Today doesn't seem so bad so far...a somewhat light jacket has been sufficient for me.

...and Monday it's supposed to be 62!!!!

My Resume's have all been sent south west for the last few weeks. Relocation is sounding better and better every year (for photography, quality of life and work).

AZ will welcome and greet you with 85 degree weather. ;)

AZ will welcome and greet you with 85 degree weather. ;)

I really need to make it to AZ one of these days.

....and I need to make it to Mitica's coffee shop for some coffee. Even though I don't drink the stuff.

For you, Mit, I'd make an exception. ;) :hugs:

I really need to make it to AZ one of these days.

....and I need to make it to Mitica's coffee shop for some coffee. Even though I don't drink the stuff.

For you, Mit, I'd make an exception. ;) :hugs:

Awww... :hug:: Thanks! I'll brew the best coffee for ya... ;)

Corry -
On a happy note, tomorrow supposed to be 67! But then it's supposed to thunderstorm and be cooler after that....I think I'm moving to Florida...Texas...Georgia....somewhere Southern.....It's too cold here in Illinois!!! Brrrr

Back when I lived in northern IL, I remember coming back from a business trip in Singapore where it was a steady 85-90F and not too humid, switching from shorts to long pants and warm clothes at O'Hare, and then digging 6+ inches of snow off my car before I could even head out of the economy parking lot.

That sucked.

Most reactions

Back