What's new

Gozo Alley

Quenten

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
17
Location
Malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Gozo Alley with Arches.webpNot sure about the colours and the contrast if they are right. Can anyone suggest pls. Thanks
 
it's just too much...
What did you processing wise?
 
Hi Maria. I first opened it in Raw and adjusted the white balance more yellowish some exp- contrast-shadows and clarity and opened it in photoshop to see if i use shadows and highlights how it comes and that was the result. I will post again the one without shadows and highlights and tell me if it was any better

$Gozo Alley with Arches3.webp
 

Attachments

  • $Gozo Alley with Arches.webp
    $Gozo Alley with Arches.webp
    465.7 KB · Views: 68
You might be going for a watercolor effect--and I like that in this instance--but I'm not sure of the composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom