What's new

Gozo

jaccarini

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Malta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This shot was taken in gozo
 

Attachments

  • $Gozo.webp
    $Gozo.webp
    619.2 KB · Views: 92
The dynamic range makes this shot quite difficult and I think that multiple exposures at varying shutter speeds could be merged to make it more enjoyable.

As it is, much of the inside wall is so dark as not to be easily seen and the outside is totally blown out.

But, welcome to the site.
I have never been to Malta and I look forward to more pictures.

(and of course the Maltese Falcon is one of my favorite movies.)

Lew
 
thanks for your comments hope when you will visit malta you will like the island :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom