Graffiti Art

That is awesome! There are some really cool grafiti places here too and I was wondering how to go about capturing them. Great job :)

For the most part Id put those graffiti artists in chains and have them cleaning buildings of their mess until they were old and gray. That said, these examples Id actually call art.

For the most part Id put those graffiti artists in chains and have them cleaning buildings of their mess until they were old and gray. That said, these examples Id actually call art.

Some of those guys have crazy talent. At least at this place the owner gave permission to tag it up.....

Great use of HDR here

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I didn't know they were still popular.

Very nice photos indeed. I like the Ninja turtles! Makes Mikey look 3d :D

Thanks fellas, I was not sure how people would react to these and what not but its good to see there is some interest.

Very nice! Let's keep this thread going...

HappyWidow.jpg

DSCF3118-1.jpg

FujiX100257-1.jpg

FujiX100260.jpg

Thanks fellas, I was not sure how people would react to these and what not but its good to see there is some interest.

No problem...For people who do graffiti art only express what they are feeling inside of them so they express themselves with tagging art on a building of some sort. I do agree the artist who do this for a living are awesome what they do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back