What's new

Graffiti

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
16,143
Reaction score
3,004
Location
Chesterfield UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another Kodak T400CN developed in Rodinal

Graffiti-XL.jpg
 
Almost surrealistic. If not for the window it would be dreamy.
 
timor said:
Almost surrealistic. If not for the window it would be dreamy.

Cheers, i think it developes well in Rodinal
 
That is a fantastic photo. I really like it. And yes it does have a surreal feeling to it.
 
That is a fantastic photo. I really like it. And yes it does have a surreal feeling to it.

Cheers :thumbup: i think it came out ok because it should be developed in C41
 
Last edited:
I like it, but I would crop out the edge of the building on the left.
 
I like me some street art!
 
dalex100 said:
The face! It's so realistic.

Cheers i think the face stands out more in b+w
 
sleist said:
I like it, but I would crop out the edge of the building on the left.

Thanks but i think if it was cropped it would spoil it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom