What's new

Grafitti

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_2956.jpg
 
i like it alot :).. or better: i like the upper part!

for my taste all the brown/orange on the ground is disturbing. A different perspective where you have more of the wall with the graffiti and less of the ground with the rubbish, but keeping the fence ... just MHO :)
 
I agree. Two diamonds of the cyclone fence is all you need. I like the shot.
 
i sorta agree....

just so you know, I know there so blurry, but all the debris are all spray cans.

I sorta adds to the effect of grafitti , but maybye there too blurry ?
 
Oh yeah I didn't realize they were spray paint cans til you said. I like the picture. I wouldn't think there was too much fenxe if there was a way to make those cans clearer but I don't know how to do that! great picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom